433 Opry Mills Dr, Nashville, TN 37214-2440 P: (615) 514-1100 F: (615) 514-1120
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
Opry Mills reopened its doors in Spring 2012, nearly two years after a flood of historic proportions struck Nashville, TN. Completely restored and rebuilt as an open concept design, the center will once again become Tennessee’s top outlet, value retail, and entertainment destination. Situated between I-40 and I-65 on Briley Parkway, Opry Mills is located 7 miles from Downtown Nashville and Nashville International Airport. Adjacent to the world renowned Grand Ole Opry, home of country music, and the 2,881-room Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center, the nation’s largest non-gaming hotel/convention facility under one roof, making Opryland a favorite tourist destination.
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Bulletin -Wifi Services.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Packaged Rooftop Units - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 8 - MEP Criteria Tab Sheet.pdf
- 9 - Tenant Smoke Control Schematic.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Storefront Numbering-Rear Door Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Miscellaneous.pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 17 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 5221_2009_Franchise Tax.pdf
Briley Pkwy & McGavock Pkwy
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
50.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
+1 (404) 841-3030
Big Box Leasing
SVP Mills Big Box Development
+1 (847) 263-2471
+1 (317) 636-1600
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.