630 Old Country Rd, Garden City, NY 11530-3467 P: (516) 742-8000 F: (516) 742-8004
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
A Simon Mall is the perfect location for your retail business. With 40 years of success in the shopping center industry, Simon is a compelling partner for entrepreneurs and established businesses who are interested in shopping mall locations. Details regarding Roosevelt Field leasing opportunities are available by selecting "Leasing Information" from the sidebar.
Bloomingdale's, Bloomingdale's Furniture Gallery, Nordstrom, Macy's, JCPenney, Dicks Sporting Goods, Loews Theatres, Xsport Fitness
Tenant Info Package
- 1 - Tenant Information Package Index.pdf
- 2 - Tenant Design Manual.pdf
- 3 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 4 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Select Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 5 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 6 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Split Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Food Court.pdf
- 7 - MEP-1 MEP FP Criteria - Packaged Split Systems - Enclosed Mall.pdf
- 7 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Permitting Tips.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 9 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 11 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 12 - Bulletin - Construction Barricade Requirements.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
- 13 - Bulletin - Neutral Pier Blade Sign - Dining.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Neutral Pier Blade Sign - Dining.pdf
- 14 - Bulletin - Fire Alarm Permits.pdf
- 15 - Bulletin - Fire Alarm Permits.pdf
- 15 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 16 - Business Insurance.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 4836_ Tax Refund 7-2010 - 6-2011.pdf
- 4836_2012 Village.pdf
- 4836_2013 School2.pdf
- 4836_2013 Town.pdf
- 4836_2013 Village.pdf
- 4836_7-2010-6-2011_School Tax and Village.pdf
Old County Rd & Meadowbrook
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
Area Director of Business Development
+1 (516) 742-8001
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
Guest Services Manager
+1 (516) 742-8001
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.