11200 Lakeline Mall Dr, Cedar Park, TX 78613-1501 P: (512) 257-8500
Great Space Available!
Complete this form to have us contact you about leasing opportunities.
If you love to shop, you'll love Lakeline Mall! Lakeline Mall is home to Dillard's, JCPenney, Macy's and Sears. The mall also includes more than 150 specialty stores, a 9-screen theatre, Buca di Beppo full service restaurant and a Food Court featuring dazzling architecture!
Dillard's Women's, Dillard's Men's and Children's, Macy's, JCPenney, Sears, Regal Cinema
Tenant Info Package
- 2 - Kiosk Design Criteria.pdf
- 3 - Bulletin - Grease Exhaust Roof Protection Requirements.pdf
- 4 - Property Details.pdf
- 5 - Bulletin - Fire Protection System Requirements.pdf
- 6 - Architectural Criteria - Regional Shopping Center.pdf
- 7 - Waterproofing Requirements.pdf
- 8 - Bulletin - Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.pdf
- 9 - Business Insurance.pdf
- 10 - Bulletin - Telecommunications, Data Services, and Satellite Install Criteria.pdf
Current Property Tax Bills
Past Property Tax Bills
- 2324_2007_Drainage Street Taxes.pdf
- 2324_2009_Drainage Street Invoices.pdf
- 2324_2010_Drainage Street Invoices.pdf
- 2324_2011_Drainage Street Invoices.pdf
+1 (512) 257-8501
Hwy. 183 & R.R. 620/NW
Closest Major Intersection
Gross Leasable Area
100.00% Simon Owned
% Legal Ownership
Year Built or Acquired
Trade Area Population
Total Daytime Population
Trade Area Households
Average Household Income
Simon offers many different leasing options. Here you'll find information about this property and who to contact to assist with your specific needs.
Short-term Enterpreneurial Package (STEP)
+1 (512) 257-0522
This dedicated unit works directly with retailers to help them with marketing efforts to drive traffic into their doors – and to take advantage of Simon’s experience, scale and leverage.
Contact our local marketing experts to create a custom on-mall campaign built to target just the right segments for you.
Media options at Simon Malls are virtually unlimited— as an advertiser, there is the ability to reach shoppers at a mall, market, regional or national level.
For more choices for your giving needs, we have a wide selection of card designs, from gift occasions to birthdays.
The Property Management Team has the primary responsibility for maintaining Simon's industry leading position, by providing our customers a quality shopping experience. This includes focus on such diverse elements as: quality of service, safety, convenience, visual appeal, cleanliness and comfort. Property Management fulfills all day-to-day operational responsibilities at the properties, as well as managing operational and upgrade capital investments to insure a consistent and reliable retail product with desirable customer touchpoints.